Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dear Diary,


When I was younger I always wanted to keep a diary. I thought it would be neat to read when I was older and wiser and laugh at all the funny and frivolous things I did, who I crushed on and my youthful aspirations. But for some reason I could never get past day 10 and I would get distracted with something else and forget all about it. So I see writing a blog as a type of visual diary and a daily record of my own experiences, observations, feelings and inspirations. And you can bet that I will be celebrating at post 10!

I am in much awe of the blogging universe and want to immerse myself in it. I have been reading blogs for quite a while and love following my favourite bloggers advice and ideas and so I suddenly feel the time has come to own a my own little slice of the blog-a-sphere. I must confess I did dabble in it earlier this year and failed miserably as life threw me some obstacles and my new found blog was soon forgotten and neglected (quite like my diaries I guess!). But this time it's different (I pinky-promise!), not sure why but I must say I'm pretty excited! I hope we can become friends, I think that would be neat!

No comments: