Saturday, December 27, 2008

Weather Lady






I have always been memorised by Kat Macleod’s collage ladies. They are always super chic and always stylish. I've been a fan Michi Girl for a while which is a daily email weather forecast for Melbourne featuring Kate Macleod beautiful work. Every afternoon round 3pm an email pops up from Michi Girl which is quirky a little cheeky and delightfully illustrated and it definitely cures my 3.30-itis!

For Christmas I ordered this super neat book for my shop- Like a I give a Frock and boy was it a keeper! It is beautifully illustrated and cleverly written and I think its the perfect read for summer. Michi is described as 'sometimes stylish and sometimes tragic, but she always knows best. She's sharp and funny. And maybe just a tiny bit opinionated.'

Sometimes I wish I was as handy with a pencil and a set of watercolours as Kat Macleod. Oh, green with envy!

No comments: