Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guilt-Free Junk




Today I joined the gym! I thought it was a good idea to make a commitment before the new year as new year resolutions can sometimes be hard to keep as there is so much hype! I feel so great after my workout but I am sure my muscles will be super sore tomorrow. But no pain, no gain right?

Not only have I embraced excersise into my daily routine I have immersed myself with a healthy menu-plan. I had the most delicious breakfast of mango, banana and yoghurt this morning mmmm! So to celebrate my new health kick I bought this hilarious Origami Hamburger Set from
The Curious Shoppe which will sit onto of my fridge for the ultimate guilt-free junk food snack! I also this its super cute and very clever!

Are you making New Years Resolutions this year? If so, what are they?

No comments: