Monday, December 29, 2008

Snail Mail




I love getting mail (this includes junk mail from department store like Target and Big W and I'm not sure why?!) especially when its something exciting like an invite, a parcel or a postcard I get so excited like its my birthday! I discovered this nifty idea which combines snail mail and art...curious?

The clever kids at Decoylab have created a 2009 Calendar Postcard and this is how it works: Each month you will receive a monthly postcard calendar in your mailbox throughout the year 2009. Postcard has a monthly calendar on one side and an image on the other. Every month a card is designed, printed and sent. How super great is this? Not only do you get a cute print, its useful!

I can't wait to recieve my first 'January' print in the mail! Hooray for 2009!

P.S Oh yeah my slogan/catchphrase for the new year is '2009 is going to F-I-N-E!' because I thought '2008 was not that great!' (tee hee)!

No comments: